Do I need a US Address to incorporate a business?

No. We offer Registered Agent services together with the state secretary which is the only requirement related to the physical address. This service allows you to incorporate (CORP) or form an LLC in the US. However, to open a bank account or to obtain an EIN (Tax ID), you will need a US mailing address. For that we rely on using a Virtual Office.