Can I use TAX ID to get a job?

An ITIN is not a work permit, the Tax IDs are for Federal income tax purposes only. Getting an ITIN does not change your immigration status or your right to work in the United States. It is not an SSN, and you should not submit work applications using a Tax ID (ITIN). Nowadays, the government makes an E-verify system available to all employers which allows them to verify the validity of the number used in work applications