Can I get a visa easily once we have real estate in the US?

If you invest between 500,000 and a million dollars in a US business enterprise, you can get the Green Card, which means you have the legal right to work and reside in US territory, as long as you report all taxes on the income obtained within the country.

For all those who do not have this capital, there are a variety of visas that should suit their purposes. Our Team is familiar with several opportunities that may be available, yet again, we work with several immigration law firms to ensure that you are making the right choice.

Finally, if you have European citizenship and use the house only as a vacation residence, you do not need a visa for visits of up to 90 days. For visits longer than 90 days, there are numerous visa choices available.

Read this article for more information.